Our doors can be customized to fit your spec, including sized to fit hollow metal frames and prepped to accept virtually any locking hardware.
CUSTOM HARDWARE PREP
Taylor’s one-of-a-kind, state-of-the-art equipment has the capability to do virtually any lock, face bore, or edge prep that a commercial or residential job may require. Give us the template, we’ll make the door.
- Custom lock preps on fiberglass, steel- and wood-edge steel doors
- Special face and edge preps
- Custom bore locations to your specs
- Closer and panic bar prep
Does your project require custom hinge locations? Taylor offers a variety of hinge preps to fit your project specs.
- Standard 4" Non-Template Hinge Prep
- Standard 4" Adjustable Non-Template Hinge Prep
- 4" Template Hinge Prep
- 4-1/2" Commercial Template Hinge Prep
DOORS BUILT TO SPEC
At Taylor, we build entry doors one at a time, to any spec.
- Specs to match competitive brands
- Specs to match hollow metal frames: Amweld, Republic, Ceco, Curries, Mesker, and more.
- Specs to match light gauge metal frames: IDP, Timley, Rediframe, and more.
- Special heights & widths