FITTED FRAME SYSTEM
Create a complete, easy-to-install, 90-minute fire rated door system.
The QuikFit Door Frame System is an entrance system that features a steel-edge door panel prehung into an adjustable steel frame. This system is easy to install and offers the industry’s highest fire and security ratings, making it ideal for a variety of project types.
- Ideal for new construction, both residential and commercial applications
- 90-minute fire rated
- Design pressure ratings of +/- 60 up to 3670
- Features a 22- or 24-gauge smooth steel door panel pre-hung into an adjustable steel frame for ease of installation
Adjustable Steel Frame
- The frame is a two-piece construction, consisting of a base jamb that’s installed in the opening, with a closer trim piece that is attached from the opposite side.
- 4-1/2” to 12-1/2” wall construction (1” adjustment) for 1-3/4” door
- Available in 6/8, 7/0, and 8/0 heights
- Full steel-edge perimeter provides additional strength and a Grade 40 security rating
- 1-year warranty on adjustable steel frame
Available Components & Prep
- Four standard hinge preps
- Variety of hinge types & finishes
- Closer & panic reinforcements
- Peep site prep
- Multiple lock prep & bore options
- Retainer & Slide-on sweeps
- Inswing, Outswing, & ADA Complaint sill
- Fire Rating Labels
- Colonial or Standard casing